

Hey! How is everyone? Well, here it's okay. I have tons of homework. That's for sure. I really miss you all and hope you all are okay and having fun in the states with snow on the way or already falling. I wish there was snow here, but that won't happen maybe until a few hundred years or so. I took a few pics. I want to be a photographer, well, I like taking pics like my aunt Heather. I love your pics Heather! I really miss my cousins! I wish I could babysit all the youngsters or play with my older cousins. Obviously, I can't do all that stuff, so just imagine me there(but don't leave your kids at home imagining I'm there watching them). I am excited to go on my trip to the Red sea. I get to stay in a VERY nice hotel, and get to go snorkling there. I'm sooooooo excited about that. My family is great, as usual. My dad still makes weird jokes at the dinner table, my mom is still stressed as ever over everything, but she is REALLY trying to help me through my struggles, my brother is still teasing us girls 24/7, Elisabeth is, I think, having fun in third grade, Emma had a weird thing happen today, a whole soap(you know the ones on the wall in a public bathroom) fell all over Emma,in her hair, mouth,body,ect., Sarah is singing her head off still, and I am AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! School is really getting harder, but if you have a testimony of God, and are willing to serve and follow God, you can live through any hardship.
Elisabeth and I are wanting BADLY to do gymnastics. I was in a good class, in a nice level, a high level, and now it's all gone! There's no gymnastics here or at the school, so that stinks like diarea.
Hey Cahoon family! I want to hear from you! you all look too old to be true! How are you? Everyone! How are you?
I don't want to disclude anyone, but there are soooooooooooooo many people to talk to and say hi to, so I can only name a few. But please, everyone I know, tell me waz going on by emailing me or my mom! I want to know!
I want to know how everyone is, so email me.
Thanks! I love you all and miss you!
Rebekah
5 comments:
Hello Rebekkah, We miss you at church every Sunday. I'm happy that you would like to be a photographer. It is a fun job and you get to meet a lot of interesting people. Sean is 6 months old and crawling. Today he tried to climb up some furniture and fell and got a scratch on his cheek. You are a good sister and your siblings are lucky to have you. Enjoy school and your time out there!
XOXO,
the Embley's
Great post Rebekah! We miss you guys!
Rebekah, you are so darling. I loved hearing from you. Thanks for your compliment, you made my day! I wish you could be here and spend everyday after school over at my house. We all love you and miss you. I have a package for you guys all ready to roll, so hang on tight, it's coming. Love you, Heather
Bek, you are awesome, that was a fantastice rendition of your life! YOu should be a photographer, take lots of lots of pictures in Egypt! You have a great oppurtunity! That is really weird how the soap thing fell on Emma...fautly latch i guess huh Emma?
Thanks for the sweet post Bek...it would be fun to see from everyone else's perspective too!
P.S You are all so beautiful! Including you Josh! : ) We must be related!
Post a Comment