Hey Everyone! we miss you! I feel like i'm trapped here in Egypt, but we're, thankfully, leaving soon for the states! yes!!!!!! It's the same here as it has always been. Nothing really new or exciting, but I'll tell you how everyone is getting along:
Sarah: Having fun in kindergarten. Learning new words and always singing weird songs she made up two seconds ago:) She's been crying a lot lately. but that's not really new. She is very strange and it just crackes you up to see her, even whe she is pretending to drive a bus. It looks like she has to get to the emergancy room, and fast!
Emma: She's the trickster. She is so darn funny! ha ha! She's the "do anything to crack you up" kind of person. She literally will do anything! She's doing gymnastics and basketball. Emma likes to act. Well it seems like it because whenever you tapp her on the shoulder, she cries like she broke something. She just exagerates everything!
Elisabeth: I don't really know. She's the same old same old. She's still doing horse back riding. I don't know really much of what's new with her. She is so kind and loving and helps mom lots. I'm very much closer to her than I used to be. Wich is a very, very good thing! Making progress here!
Josh: Still being a meany pants. Loves to tackle us and tease us for no reason. You would think I would get tired of it from all these years of him bothering me, well, you'll be suprised, because guess what? I am tired of it! Ugggggg!:( Geez Josh! He has turned into one of my best friends over the years though. He still annouyes me soososososo much , but we're closer than ever. :)
Me(Rebekah): Not much is new with me. I have found a new interest though. Track! I LOVE track! It's sososo much fun to run your heart out! I'm also pretty good at long jump. Josh and I just finished track, but I'm gonna keep on runnin! ha ha! I still like singing and acting. I'm not doing much but homework. All day long! Ugggg! Well schools alomost over! That's the good news! Can't wait till summer! Yay!!!!!!!
Well, gotta go!
See ya!
Later
Rebekah House
Emily and Sarah look so cute together! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! ha ha!
7 comments:
Rebekah! Thanks for the update! You really crack me up you know! it's great getting your perspective on things.
That is so great that you and Josh did Track and even better that you LOVED it! I could see you being good at the long jump. I was at a track meet the other day and I kind of missed the crazy butterfly dance in your stomach before a race starts.
I cannot WAIT to see you all and see how much you have grown up!!
love
Ange
By the way, nice tan. :)
Rebekah, what a nice update. It's great hearing from you. We were heading home tonight and I swear I saw your twin sister walking along Rockville Pike...I had to look twice to confirm it was not Rebekah House.
Hope school goes by fast for you!
Sincerely,
Sister Sellers
I love Rebekah!
LOL, Amiee, your daughter reminds me of a girl I was friends with in Jr. High ;)
thanks sososos much guys! I love the tan too Angela! School is going by fast! and that's a very very good thing! I kind of miss the buterfly feeling too Angela!But don't miss it too much. Lots of people say that i look like many people! thanks for reading and commenting!
Rebekah, This was a fun post to read. Jacob and Clare just saw this and asked incredulously, "Is that Rebekah??? She looks so old - like a real teenager!" I figured I'd pass along the complement. You sure are a beautiful young lady, and I'm thinking running is in your blood! Love,
Chrissy Schmiesing
Post a Comment