Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lots happening---just no time to blog!

On June 17th we left Egypt and flew through Paris to London. I saw the Eiffel Tower with my own 2 eyes, so that was cool. Once in London, we rented a car and spent 6 days exploring England and Wales. It was great. I have lots of pictures, but we are now in Idaho for a few weeks and haven't had time/facilities to download all the pictures. I am getting on that asap, so look back for photos soon.

Since we have been in Idaho, we have visited some beautiful areas, done a lot of shopping for necessities, ran around on the grass for hours, played with cousins, eaten pork products to no end and enjoyed the fresh air and normal driving:) We drove to Soda Springs and didn't hit one single pot-hole on the freeway---it was great!

We love you all and hope all is well.

No comments: