Tuesday, July 13, 2010

still no photos, but having lots of fun!

After being up with Brent's family, my parents flew in and we drove to Star Valley, Wyoming. Everyone but Andy and Angela were there with all the kids. We hiked, rode horses, played, enjoyed Maverik frozen yogurt and had a blast playing with cousins. I drove Brent down to Idaho Falls so he could fly out and he and I went to the temple. It was nice. Then I drove back to Wyoming, packed up and the next day drove Rebekah to a camp in Logan, Utah. Then we drove back to Idaho Falls to get my dad on an airplane. Me and kids are in Idaho Falls for the next week, along with my mom. I will have my surgery tomorrow and then we have to drive (again) down to Utah next week to take Josh to soccer camp. We are seeing lots of family, getting outside as much as possible, and enjoying being together.

Hope you are all doing well. I promise I will get pictures up eventually.....still trying to get that together, but doesn't seem to be a moment to do it!

Amiee, Brent and crew

2 comments:

Auntie Ange said...

You are doing lots of traveling. Is Bek at girls' camp? I was so sad not to be there with you all...I'm glad you got to see everyone else though. it just makes it that much more exciting to be able to see you in Egypt!
Have a great time! Good luck with your surgery sis! love you!

greg's wife said...

Amiee, I'll email as well, but hope you get the chance to call while you are in the States. Praying for your surgery, but don't know what it is...hope it all goes well. Lots of love, and have a fabulous vacation with your family and friends! c